“Achieve Success with PQRS:
A Psychologist’s Guide for Mastering the Measures”
Puzzled by PQRS? Dr. Paula Hartman-Stein, clinical psychologist and Medicare correspondent for The National Psychologist, has simplified PQRS participation for psychologists and social workers. A 2 HOUR DVD SET and RECORDING TEMPLATES ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click here for an introduction: http://youtu.be/dQnZuEPJP8A
The following topics are divided into chapters in the set of 2 DVDs:
- Origins & History of PQRS
- Pros and Cons of Participation
- Deciding on Claims-based vs Registry Reporting
- Mastering the Measures (with clinical suggestions for follow-up plans)
- Understanding our friend, “The Mav”
- The Claim Form: Dollars and Cents
- Guide to Understanding Registry Measures
- Direction from the Dashboard
- Future directions of quality initiatives
- 3 R’s: Resources, References, & Reassurance
“As a psychiatric mental health clinical nurse specialist I am so grateful for your help in this area of PQRS. I have taken your seminar and found it to be a life saver in my practice. Thank you for sharing your expertise.”
Barbara A. Hyatt, MS, PMHCNS-BC
The Commons at Chadds Ford
Individual, Marital, and Family Therapy
Her NEW training packages for 2015 include the following:
- Detailed recording templates that match PQRS measures with CPT encounter codes open to psychologists and social workers for reporting via Claims-Based, Registry for individual measures or the Dementia Measures group. (By reviewing all three options for PQRS reporting, practitioners can be better informed which is the best method for them to use throughout 2015. If you choose to report through a Registry, you still need to perform the measures at the time of the clinical service. The reporting templates can be duplicated for up to 10 providers. (price of $5 per template per provider)
- A set of 2 one hour DVDs divided into chapter topics.
- Downloadable slides
(2 CE credits regarding PQRS 2015 are now available separately through Professional Development Resources Click Here)
Purchasing Options are:
1. “Two DVDs, downloadable slides, and Recording Templates Training Package.” You may duplicate the templates for up to 10 providers! You will receive:
a). 2 disks of a 2 hour video of Dr. Hartman-Stein’s live presentation with a small group.
b). 3 Recording Templates
- Claims Based Recording Template (CBRT) (2 pages)
- Registry Reporting of Individual Measures Recording Template
- Dementia Measures Group Recording Template
Price: $195.00 (including tax and shipping).
2. Purchase the Recording Templates only.
This package includes 3 recording templates that may be duplicated for up to 10 providers:
a) Claims- Based Recording Template (CBRT) (2 pages)
b) Registry Reporting of Individual Measures Recording Template
c) Dementia Measures Group Recording Template
Price $50.00 (including tax and shipping)
Phone Consultation: For questions on PQRS for individual behavioral health providers, phone consultations are available for $190 (for approximately an hour) (less than joining a Registry).
For GROUP practices the consultation fee is $250 per hour.
Questions should be submitted via email in advance. Requests for consultation can be made via e-mail: email@example.com or call (330)678-9210